The one-year anniversary Theatre Geeks event at the Daily Grind went very well, despite a mid-show power failure.
We would like to thank:
- The Daily Grind — for letting us use the room, and bringing us great coffee and great food for the morning.
- Kristin Schwerha-Scott — for being our guest in two of the episodes we recorded
- Rick Ellis, likewise, for sitting in on three episodes.
- Penny Meyers, for jumping and talking about community theatre with us
- Paige Dufour, for keeping an eye on the webcam and the chatroom for us.
- Demarée Dufour-Noneman, for helping Paige, taking pictures (to come) and bringing the most gorgeous grandchild in the world along with her.
- All those who showed up live and online to help make the show(s) a success. Thanks for putting up with out technical glitches as well. It was fun anyway!